FINANCING OF SOCIAL SOLIDARITY PROJECTS
Metropolitan House Foundation finances, through donations, social solidarity projects managed exclusively by non-profit entities, which are aligned with our founding purposes.
Preferably, it is financed:
- projects in the fields of education, health, rehabilitation of people and their environment, social insertion and, in general, those projects that generate greater equality of opportunities for the most disadvantaged people.
- projects aimed at vulnerable people (older people, children, teenagers and women).
- projects implemented in towns in the Barcelona Metropolitan Area.
- Our commitment lasts 1 year, although it can be extended.
- Our donation covers part of the cost of the project, with a defined maximum amount.
- Upon completion of the project, the receiving entity must issue a detailed report of the results obtained, as well as a detailed economic justification of the real cost of the project.
If your non-profit entity plans to manage social solidarity actions that meet the requirements established by our Foundation, and you are interested in complementing the financing of one of these projects, you can send it to us through the following FORM.
Metropolitan House Foundation will analyse the solidarity projects received, consider those that are most pertinent and prioritize them according to available funds. Those that are approved by the governing bodies will be communicated to the entity in order to specify and formalize the support of our Foundation for it.